emotionally intelligent communication course
Training in Assertive and Effective Communication for Companies
COMPANIES THAT TRUST US TO IMPROVE COMMUNICATION
Courses and Training held in countries such as the United Kingdom, Canada, Italy, Switzerland, Brazil, Bahrain or United Arab Emirates.
We have held Emotional Intelligence Events in Companies and Organizations in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Emotion Talks online and in-person courses and lectures have already reached more than 20,000 people around the world.
assertive communication training
COURSE emotionally intelligent
- Communication Styles - Factors that influence communication
- Communicating with assertiveness at work - Practical techniques
- Communication Strategies - Practical Implementation
- How to influence people - The science of influence
- Influence and persuasion strategies - Persuade and influence to optimize results
- Practical Negotiation Techniques - Strategies proven and applied by the FBI
- How to give feedback - Theory and practical application
- How to receive feedback - Theory and practical application
- Feedforward - The new feedback
- Conflict management in organizations - Workplace conflict management
- Types of conflicts and how to deal with each - Practical application
- Conflict resolution methods - Practical tools
- Dealing with toxic people - Do they exist?
- Dealing with difficult people - Techniques for working in teams with difficult people
- Managing difficult conversations - Practical strategies
- Importance of Body Language and Voice - Practical Examples
- Non-verbal language at work - Skills training
- Body Language Tips - Day-to-day application
course emotionally intelligent communication
FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions
The Trainer is Ricardo Cabete, expert in Emotional Intelligence, Communication and Leadership.
Ricardo has international certifications in Emotional Intelligence, Coaching and Neuro-Linguistic Programming. He has a post-graduate degree in Emotional Intelligence and Mental Health and in 2017 won the European Championship of Public Speaking with Toastmasters International. He has held events in 14 countries on 4 continents for over 20,000 people. His training and keynotes are interactive, dynamic and science-based.
This training has a minimum duration of 6 hours (1 hour per module) and a maximum of 18 hours (3 hours per module). The content can be adapted according to the interest and availability of the Company. However the original duration of the course is 18 hours.
It can be Live or Online (via zoom). If the Company chooses to run the course online, each module will be a different session. If you are in person, several modules can be held on the same day.
No. The Company can choose to make all modules or choose at least 3. The modules are independent, the only mandatory is Module 1: Assertive Communication
The cost of training is adjusted according to the needs of each company and the desired duration.